I AM THAT I AM

CHAPTER XVI

FROM THE "I AM", TO FALLEN NATURE, IN AN ACTION OF ASCENT. The HOLY TRINITY, the PURE and PERFECT "I AM" and the FATHER-MOTHER-LOVE, projecting from the ONE and TRIUNE LIGHT enfold you in an embrace of Light. 
Children of MY BEING, every action is produced by TAKING a STEP, by MOVING toward taking a STEP, by the DESIRE TO TAKE A STEP on whatever level. If the STEP is CONSCIOUS, the ACTION IS CONSCIOUS and taken with awareness of the purpose. Become now My hope to prove to man that he can elevate himself through a conscious action toward the Light Nucleus "I AM." 
The human race refuses to accept My Guidance and My Command and the times are chaotic. You who have accepted it will be the PERFECT Testimonial of the LOVE I bear for every part of Life imprisoned on this planet. YOU ARE IN THE BEING OF LIGHT THAT "I AM." 
You dwell in My Central LIGHT Nucleus. By standing up for LOVE FOR THE RACE, you are vibrating in an action of BROTHERHOOD. 
From the High Command of the "I AM", for the total and full expression of the 1-2-3 ONE and TRIUNE LIGHT, and the conscious projection of My LIGHT over the Being in ignorance of My Light. 
"I AM" THE TRINITIZED ENERGY IN EACH OF YOU, "I AM" THE FIRST AND THE FINAL SUNRISE, "I AM" THE 1-2-3; "I AM" THE THREE IN ONE FOR THE ACTION, THE LAW, AND OF THE HARMONY AND PURITY OF MY LIGHT. 
You are born of My Law, and by the LAW assisting you, you are being drawn to My Nucleus BEING. But what happens if instead of CARRYING OUT MY ORDERS you look for the easy way out and stay asleep. Man sleeps now; to be awake is difficult. That’s how the personality thinks, doesn’t it? Well, that’s false testimony, for in My LIGHT " I AM" LOVE, LOVE that is poured unto you. FOR LOVE you are united to My Action and FOR LOVE you must carry out the pertinent function of LOVE TO UNITE, UNITE AND UNITE. 
Agents strange to you will be searching for Freedom, and LOVE WILL NULLIFY EVERY DISTANCE AND REMOVE ALL OBSTACLES. YOU WILL ACT IN MY NAME FOR LOVE. In the 1-2-3, MULTIPLIED, UNIFIED, TRINITIZED LIGHT, you will overcome all obstacles by invoking the FATHER, MOTHER and the SON, and take Command by the LAW of UNITY. You will assimilate the LIGHT, and FOR LOVE and WITH LOVE, deliver It to he who needs it. 
You are now Elements of My LIGHT and I urge you to work consciously, so that fallen nature will respond to Commands from My VOICE. The Force of the "I AM" is pulsating in each of you right now, but it is My VOICE that WILL BE COMMANDING through you. And he who quickly heeds the call, drawing near will receive the Principle of LOVE in order to act. MAY HIS ACTS AND HIS LIGHT BE IN THE PRINCIPLE OF LOVE. 
You are elements of PURE NATURE, of My Nature, but if you fall for wrongful acts you will know My LAW, for I have sowed LOVE in all of you. I have loved the LOVE and I will lavish LOVE on every part of Life. There shall be no other food but That, you will dwell within My LAW and EXIST BECAUSE OF MY LAW. 
Due to the chaotic situation on the planet at this time, your movements and actions must be firm and directed straight at My LIGHT’S Central Nucleus. You can no longer accept anything other that the PURITY that FEEDS MY OWN BEING. I WAIT FOR YOU THERE, AND THERE WILL BE NO OTHER OPPORTUNITY. The Principle of UNITY enfolding you dwells in Me. YOUR LIGHT COMES FROM THE FORCE OF LOVE, YOU ARE NOURISHED BY LOVE. 
The luminous Octaves separating you from Me are transcribed in the Workings of My LIGHT. FOR YOU, "I AM" IN THREE ACTIONS, IN ONE ACTION. In the LIGHT of the UNITY, the TRIUNE ACTION is freed through LOVE and MORE LOVE. Because of that Law, you can be realized in the action of the TRINITY. LOVE UNIFIES THE WORKS and BY THOSE WORKS YOU ARE DRAWN TO MY LIGHT. I UNIFY YOU ALL, I SEPARATE YOU ALL but SEPARATENESS DOES NOT EXIST, ONLY DIVISIVE STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS. So, for the Expression of my PURE and PERFECT LIGHT WITHIN YOU. I say to you: "You may be separated, but your consciousness must remain UNITED. I dwell within, that is My Bastion, you are My Expression." 
"I will meet you in the EXPRESSION OF LIGHT; there I WILL BE, in each action covered by CONSCIOUS ACTION". 
You are My Expression. I DWELL IN UNITY, I DWELL IN YOU. For the CONSCIOUS FREEDOM of he who cries out, I divide you, but YOU ARE A UNITY IN AND THROUGH ME. FOR THE LOVE IN THE OTHER, I BRING YOU TOGETHER, BY CONSCIOUSLY DOING FOR THE OTHER, I RECONCILE YOU. IN ME, YOU ARE THE ELEMENTS OF UNIFIED ACTION, THE ELEMENTS OF LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE. 
By My Command in the TRINITIZED EXPRESSION OF THE LIGHT, " I AM" THE CONCILIATORY ELEMENT of your actions. I take you, within Me, to he who clamors for My PRESENCE; and you will work for him as you work in the "I AM," for the "I AM" that he is. "I AM’ IN THE ACTION OF LIBERATION for the nature that calls for the 1-2-3, my expression, IN THE UNITY OF MY LIBERATION. IN THE DIVINE LIGHT OF LOVE "I AM" IN THE TRINITIZED UNITY; FOR THE CONSCIOUS ACTION OF THE ACTING PRESENCE OF THE "I AM"; FOR THE LIBERATION OF HE WHO CONSCIOUSLY ASKS FOR IT, THE CONSCIOUS ANSWER THAT IS EMITTED FOR THE SAKE OF HIS LIBERATION. "I AM" THE SPEAKER OF THE ANSWER, YOUR CHANNEL.