I AM THAT I AM

CHAPTER XV

FROM THE "I AM", TO EVERY PARTICLE OF LIGHT LOOKING FOR THE WAY HOME, FOR THE LIBERATION OF THE PLANET, "I AM" AN EMANATING ACTION OF THE LIGHT.I enfold you in the Divine Grace of My LIGHT. By its glorious expression, you are shining atoms searching for freedom. 
Children of the "ONE," from the EGG-MATRIX-NUCLEUS I maintain a perpetual action of Love over you. By Its Light, you are carried toward the infinite confines of My BEING: in My BEING, you dwell, palpitating in search of freedom. 
Now that the planet is crossing the Path towards its true planetary position, your movements can either add or subtract Light from the process. You have made the preservation of Life on the planet possible and an interval of Light has been permitted so that, as a work of LOVE, man can restore the INITIAL PURITY of his vehicles and return to the Central Nucleus bathed in MY LIGHT, IN THE DIVINE LIGHT OF THE " I AM". 
Over Centuries many calls to this end have been made. Pertinent actions have been prepared for the Liberation of the etheric mass enveloping the planet and for that of every lifestream living in it. You have turned a deaf ear to the calls of Love, yet Love cast a vote of confidence and allowed that the roads leading back to MY LIGHT be prepared. Your behavior is far from harmonious, and with every increasing urgency the need to restore the Original Pattern of PURITY on the planet is being stressed. 
This call is directed to every son who has lost his way. You were created to CHANNEL MY LIGHT, TO BE MY EXPRESSION. For centuries you have wandered with no other guide but error. Now I offer you the chance to return to the EGG-MATRIX-NUCLEUS from whence you came. Accept the Call; its purpose is nothing less than the restoration of DIVINE PURITY in every electron on the planet, the elevation of the latter to its rightful level and the ANCHORING of the DIVINE PRESENCE OF THE "I AM" ON EARTH. 
Children of My LIGHT, in the era about to manifest on Earth, every atom in every EXPRESSION must reflect PERFECTION. Every part must vibrate in HARMONY and PEACE. To bring this about, focus on YOUR HEART CENTER and there you’ll receive the Eternal Blessing of LOVE. Up to now you have ignored its Strength of UNITY. Feel it now and make up your mind in the fullness of ITS LIGHT TO ANCHOR THE DIVINE PRESENCE OF THE "I AM" ON THE PLANET together with all its Divine Principles and the Glorious Manifestation of Its PURITY and PERFECTION. 
In the Gesture for Freedom, UNITE YOUR EFFORTS TO THE REALIZATION OF PLANETARY PEACE and the Manifestation of the DIVINE GOLDEN ERA. 
In agreement with the setting in motion of the Planet’s Gesture for Freedom, move with the flow, feel it and work to manifest the PURE AND DIVINE LIGHT THAT "I AM". 
May every Elemental Pattern receive the Blessing of LIGHT from the DIVINE WORKING OF THE "I AM." By the DIVINE GRACE of ITS LIGHT. "I AM" THAT I AM.