I AM THAT I AM

CHAPTER VII

The Light of the I AM Presence wishes to attest to the Glorious Opportunity you now have of connecting your body to the Perfect and Pure Action of the Glorious Presence. 
Children of the Light, every time that man cries out, he is listened to and answered. Now, with this opportunity, your requests are being answered. In My Name, relinquish your problems; in the name of the I AM Presence let go of every desire, every thought, every action; that is, you turn them all over to Me, I will protect you with MY LIGHT; there WILL ONLY BE LIGHT at the very instant of your surrender, there WILL BE ONLY ME. 
Children of My Light, come to Me just as you are, as rebellious cells. Come aware that rebelliousness was the very cause of your leaving My Nucleus to go wandering in the first place. Do you not see that? Oh Children of My Light, I am calling to you, heed My call. My Presence is calling to your Being. I wish to place within you MY VERY OWN PRESENCE. I wish to grant you LIFE ONCE AGAIN, FOR THE SECOND TIME. THIS IS YOUR SECOND CHANCE AND IT WILL BE YOUR LAST. 
Children of My Light, there will be no accounts pending, no bills left in arrears. My Action will resolve your debts and put "closed" to the account with PEACE, WITH THE HOLY PEACE OF MY BEING. 
Be careful, Children of My Light, be careful for temptation is ever near. Think twice for this time its forever, there will be no reconsidering. I will isolate you from My Light, I will separate you from My BEING, to wander where the wind would carry you. 
Oh children, for Love of your Being I have called again and again. I have repeated the call and waited patiently, but for the last time. IT’S NOW OR NEVER. THAT IS THE THEME OF MY CALL TO YOU. NOW OR NEVER. MY LIGHT WILL REACH OUT AND HE WHO IS THERE, WILL BE; HE WHO HEARS, WILL UNDERSTAND MY PRESENCE; HE WHO SEES, WILL SEE MY BEING. 
Children of My Light, Come. I have been sweet and gentle and I have been hard and tough, but you have not listened; and all the Light MY CHILDREN expended lobbying for you, all the Love with which you were replenished, has been in vain. So now I say to you: 
IT’S NOW OR NEVER, I WILL POSTPONE YOUR SURRENDER NO LONGER. 
IT IS NOW OR NEVER. 
You have luxuriated in My Light again and again, but the dark part of you squandered It on personal pleasures, you ate it up and it has dragged you down. My Action within you was pushed to one side and discarded. 
Oh children, understand My pain! Every time you call, I answer by showering you with ALL THE LIGHT OF MY PRESENCE. But you have rejected My Light, choosing the insane pleasures of the dark presence that is choking you instead. 
Oh Children, what a bitter cup, what bitterness! You cannot imagine how My BEING suffers in the face of that ignorant presence within you. How you have profaned my temple and sacrificed My Light! Oh Light, what pain! And I love you, it is LOVE I feel for each of you. I Love you all. You went out perfect, just as PERFECT AS MY PERFECT LIGHT. 
Oh Children! Like you are, lower than beggars and obscured by the filth you present a putrefying image that wounds My Feelings, wounds My Light and wounds My Presence. Yet I still feel Love for those enslaved Beings. Oh My trampled-on Light, yet I still reach out My Hand, offering you My BEING so that, repentant once and for all, you TAKE IT AND EXPRESS IT. THAT IS ALL I WANT; THAT YOU TAKE MY BEING AND EXPRESS IT. Do you think I’d want anything else? Oh no, Children of My Light. NO! I ONLY WANT EVERY CELL THAT WENT FORTH FROM ME AND PERVERTED MY LIGHT TO BE WILLING TO COME BACK WITH THE LIGHT RESTORED TO ITS ORIGINAL GLORY AND BEAUTY. THAT IS ALL I WANT, ONLY THAT. 
It is absurd to think I’d want anything else for WITHIN ME I AM EVERYTHING. Do you still doubt? OH MY BEING! DO YOU STILL DOUBT? OH MY LIGHT! STILL? 
I offer you MY FORGIVENESS, BUT I WILL BESTOW IT ONLY IF YOUR DESIRE FOR IT IS REAL, ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SURRENDER, ONLY IF YOUR REPENTANCE IS TRUE, ONLY IF EVERY PART OF YOU RECOGNIZES ME AND ACCEPTS ME FOR WHAT I AM: YOUR CREATOR, GIVER OF LIFE, HE THAT SUSTAINS YOU... WHAT I AM. 
ONLY IN THIS WAY WILL I BESTOW MY FORGIVENESS, ONLY IN THIS WAY; WITH EVERY CELL, EVERY PART OF YOU, EVERY CORNER OF YOU REPENTANT. 
Children, understand: only PURE AND PERFECT Light comes from My BEING, yet what do I receive in return? Miasma, NOTHING BUT MIASMA. Do you expect I will continue to watch MY LIGHT being perverted and do nothing? How absurd; were I to do that I would be just like you. 
1.- I AM ORDER, and THE ORDER WHICH MUST ESTABLISH THE FUNCTION OF THE BEING. Therefore I offer you THAT ORDER so you will stop generating what is not and integrate once and for all with My BEING. Are you agreed? Are you decided? Show that you are via your Unconditional Surrender I have asked for, and know that I will not ask again. INSTEAD I WILL ACT, I WILL APPLY MY LAW AND MY LAW IS ORDER, ORDER IS THE LAW AND IT IS JUST IN ITS JUDGMENTS AND IN THAT JUSTNESS YOU WILL BE MEASURED. I WILL APPLY MY LAW AND ORDER WILL DECIDE. 
Children of My LIGHT, I have foreseen every one of your movements and have not brought you here in vain. I called you to congregate here, for My ACTION is more concrete here, more direct; MY ACTION puts you in a purer environment once you leave the dark pestilence in which you live. 
Children, you can avoid My Proposition no longer for if you do, you will be unable to avoid the darkness, for you will be the darkness. 
Children of My LIGHT, to me you are the PERFECT MANIFESTATION THAT YOU ARE: YOU ARE LIGHT, ONLY LIGHT, LIGHT THAT CRIES OUT FROM THE DARK PRISON CREATED BY YOUR PERSONALITY. 
In recognition of MY LIGHT, I offer your personality the opportunity to RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT MY LIGHT, TO PLACE ITSELF AT THE SERVICE OF ME AND MY LIGHT. 
Children, this invitation is made manifest to your external vehicles via MY OWN VOICE, TAKE IT AND DECIDE. 
2.- I AM THE RECORDER OF YOUR BOOK AND YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF PAGES. I AM OFFERING YOU A NEW BOOK IN WHICH TESTIMONIALS TO MY LIGHT MAY BE RECORDED. 
Children, meditate, bring yourselves to redemption and forgiveness, to the law, the Light and My BEING. I will receive you, JOYFUL AT SEEING THE FUGITIVE CHILDREN OF MY LIGHT RETURN; I WISH YOU TO BE FREE IN MY ACTION. 
I AWAIT YOU, I AM.