I AM THAT I AM

CHAPTER VI

The VOICE of the ONE wants to express that the Light channeled into your voices must be used exclusively to praise the Glorious Presence of the BEING, only to praise. 
You must set aside any personal wish to let the Holy Breath flow for any other purpose. Sing, and through your songs and your surrender the Glorious Presence of the Being will be recreated in your voice. You must cleanse the Temple so that your sound issues forth as pure and clean as it should. Every sound must be Freed by the Presence vibrating within it, throbbing within it; you must be conscious that Living Light is flowing from your tongue. 
1.- I AM His Voice. Express Me with Love for the ONE Light, express Me with Love in every surrender. Only the Light must flow forth, only the Light. When you feel that something wants to take over the channel to manifest imperfection, call for help and Michael will come to your immediate aid. 
2.- I AM His Voice, infinitely Beautiful and Pure. 
I AM His voice, and you must express me as such. I will flow through you with all the Beauty of the BEING, for it is My Wish that every ear perceive the Presence of the ONE in his voice. The Being in you awakens to the call. 
You are now working to Liberate Me; continue to do so. Your efforts are not in vain; on the contrary, your expression is increasingly perfect. It must be Beautiful, make it so. Every effort is a step closer to the Central nucleus, to the Nucleus where I am imprisoned. 
Sing, Sing. Express your song in gentleness and harmony. Every note that reaches your ears is absorbed by the Nucleus and perfected there, for My Voice is Absolute Perfection. 
3.- I AM your voice, as yet unsteady; but the time will come when the angels themselves grow ecstatic with your song and join your chorus of praise. 
Sing hymns of praise to the BEING, TO THE ALL BEING. Such music is as incense whose fragrance replenishes the ethers and shatters the dark shell surrounding the Earth. And so it must be done. Only the Harmonious voice of the BEING can do it. 
Your tongue has perverted the Light and you must now correct the error, letting the Light flow as it Is: Beautiful and Perfect. 
Little by little the tone in which you vibrate will sound freely, unimpeded, and then you will only sing songs of praise. 
Sing to Life, Sing to Love, 
Sing to the light that gives you warmth. 
Sing to My BEING with every Prayer. 
Sing, Sing. 

4. - I AM the VOICE that gives you the voice. 

Sing. Sing. 

Lift up the Voice in Perfect Surrender with every prayer, saturate it with Love. I AM that VOICE that expresses Love. 

Sing to Life, Sing to Love, 
Your VOICE modulates the ONE Presence. 
Sing to Life, Sing to Love. 
Oh Glorious BEING that brings me the Light, 
To Your Beautiful Glory I will Sing, to your Light I will Sing. 

5.- I AM the VOICE of the elements. 

I AM the VOICE of your BEING. 
I will Be Freed through your voice and only songs of praise will I sing. 
THE VOICE OF THE ONE, HIS VOICE.