I AM THAT I AM

CHAPTER IV

Children of the ONE, the Earth is crying, it clamors to be heard. Listen Children of the ONE. Hear its lament! Feel what is happening! 
Children, listen! Its chastising Voice resounds in My ears, resounds through my guts. The earth Cries out. I AM the Earth. 
Children, awaken! The Earth is crying. I cry out before you, so that you decide to Serve, and surrender to the Task now. I AM. I AM in each of you I AM. I AM. 
Oh Children, understand, I contain all Life, I enfold you all, I sustain every one of you. You are in Me and you must be as I AM. I enfold you, I inhale and exhale you with every breath, I both send you forth and gather you in. The next Inhalation is fast approaching and with it I will bathe the Earth. All who have done My Will will be carried to My BEING and there be replenished. He who has persisted only in satisfying his own desires will be swept from the face of the Earth to float through limitless space and perpetual chaos, My chaos, in order to learn that there is only the ONE; that there is only the I AM, that there is only Eternity. 
1.- I AM the Voice of the Earth. I AM Its Voice. I cause My Voice to be heard by each of you. Listen to It! Feel the Earth’s painful laments. Feel the stench of its wounds. Feel them! 
2.- I AM. I Will Be. I AM that within you, that desires to be Free, to Be. 
3.- I AM. I Will Be. My desire to Be pulsates in you. I AM. I WILL BE. 
I AM the seed that gives Life, the Life that is energized by the I AM, by the surrender to the Life I WILL BE. I will imprint Myself onto every Life through the Bestowal of My Being. It is, and must BE, MY BEING, MY BEING. 
4.- I AM the Voice of the Earth, I AM its Being, I enfold It, and from Me I will set It Free for it must come to Me as it really is: Free. 
I AM the voice raised in every being. I AM. Listen to the voice, it is the voice of Your BEING. Children of the ONE, at ONE. You Are With Me, with My BEING. Glorify yourselves in Me. Glorify yourselves and Glorify Me with every surrender, in every BEING. 
5.- I AM the Presence of the ONE. I AM. 
My voice enters softly Children, for were it not to do so, the sound would shatter the Silence of Time. My voice comes gently, for were it otherwise, it would level all that goes before it. 
You have this Life to reach My BEING, to BE AT ONE WITH ME. You have this lifetime only. Take advantage of it! Infuse all in Light and imprint it on yourself through surrender, glorify the Light through surrender. 
My Voice remains, it remains in every Being. I AM the Life in the Voice, it is you who must now learn. You came from Me and to Me you will return, bathed with the Light of Life, bathed with My BEING. I AM Life, My BEING. 
The Voice My BEING, raises up and My BEING IS. I AM the Being in you, in the voice, in your voice, My voice will modulate, so Sing to Life! Express yourselves in Life!. 
6.- I AM soft, gentle; My gentle side. Do not ask to feel My thunder and lighting. 
7.- I AM the wee, small voice within your Being. Listen to that voice. Bring it forth! Nurture it! In My Liberating Action you are Free. Come to Me Free. My BEING expects you FREE. I AM in each of you. My BEING is your BEING. 
Listen well children, the Father who wishes to see you return, laden with the fruits He sent you to gather, is speaking to you. Turn over to me the fruits of your labors, Life is your most valuable achievement. You went out to Life through My Bestowal on Life and from Life you will return. I await your arrival. 
Listen to the Voice of your Being; it is My BEING. I Am expecting you here before Me with your Being replenished by My BEING. 
8.- I AM THE ETERNAL FATHER I AM. 
Today I come gently, without raging winds or furious lighting. Soft and gentle, light as a breeze caressing a cheek, gentle as father calling his children. Thus I come to you. Feel me! I Love you; You Are Life and as I Love Life-Pure, Beautiful- I Love you. You are My children, you must come back to Me. I am waiting for you. I am waiting for you to return to Me FREE, FREE. In the Freedom of My BEING. 
I Love You. You are My Being. I am like the Father who watches his sons go out to the fields, then waits for them to return, laden with wheat. So too, I wait for you, with the Peace of My Being, in the Peace of My BEING. 
Every one of your brothers has acted on My voice, My call; they have listened. You must now do the work and meet your commitment and when prepared, come HOME. I am waiting for you. You will sit with Me at table, you will break bread with Me, the BREAD OF ETERNAL LIFE, MY PRESENCE. 
Children, come; lay your weary heads in My Lap. The Mother expressed Her All Powerful Voice. I offer you My BEING, My Bestowal. Come home to Me. You are tired of wandering, of walking so far. My Being waits to quench your thirst and anoint your BEING with balsam. 
9.- I AM the Lap that awaits you when your surrender to Life is made, the Lap that calls to the weary, to the thirsty. I offer my Lap to Life and let he who seeks warmth and support find it here. 
Children, come! Come Home! TO MY HOME! I AM WAITING FOR YOU.! It’s fine to wander, but in Me the search comes to an end. I AM. I replenished you with My BEING. Accept Me! I am calling out to you so that once the task is completed, you come home and we can BE, ONLY BE, AT ONE in the warm embrace of my BEING. 
I am waiting for you. Return Home. I am waiting for you that you may never leave again. I offer you the comfort of My Lap. Come Back! The waiting is so long; come Home. 
My BEING calls out to you for the Love I have for you, for the I AM in you, for Love of Life. Children, come Home, return Home! I have been waiting for All Eternity. 
10.- I AM the Alfa and the Omega. I AM your BEING. I am waiting for you. MY HOME IS WAITING FOR YOU. COMPLETE YOUR TASK. REPLENISH YOURSELF THROUGH IT. BY MY BEING, THE LIGHT WILL BE. THE LIGHT OF THE BEING. MY BEING WILL REPLENISH YOU. The wait has been very long; return home now. I am waiting for you in the Unity of My BEING; My Embrace welcomes you. The return Will Be. 
11.- I AM the Alfa and the Omega. I AM Eternity. My BEING awaits you. 
ALFA AND OMEGA, ETERNITY. 
THE ONE FATHER, UNITY.