I AM THAT I AM


CHAPTER III

The Voice of Love raises Gloriously, it and it’s shining, joyful Light is poured into the Cup. 
The Chalice of the Mother is joyful. I AM that Chalice and unto you I shine My Light. I AM your Mother. With Joy I shed forth My Light, the Light of Love. 
I feel such joy! My children are growing. I feel such joy at seeing them come and go, their faltering steps growing ever more agile and firm. 
1.- I AM the Divine Mother, I wish My Blessing to reach each of you. You have been in My Womb. I pour you into My chalice as you have come to me many times. I AM your Chalice; drink the Love I offer from the Cup of Love, I pour it out over you, I envelop you in It. 
2.- I AM your Chalice, lift Me up and offer Me in Communion to Love. 
3- You are a part of Me, I enfold you, you come from Me and to Me you will return. 
4.- I AM Life, I AM Your BEING. 
You have gone out from me bathed in the Light of My Being, you must return to Me bathed with the Light of YOUR BEING. 
5.- I AM the Mother; Earth-Sun-Water-Life-Love-Isis-Mary. I AM the Eternal Womb. I AM the Mother Love. I have contained you within Me. Like little fetuses you have grown within Me via a Manifestation of Love. You left My Womb, the Cup. 
I dressed you in Light, with the Light of Love. I filled your Being with the Divine Breath. THE FATHER and I ARE LIGHT, ONLY LIGHT. I insufflated you with the Divine Breath, My BEING, and poured you out to Life. 
You have passed through Life many times and many times you wounded me. Many times, many times you did so because throughout your coming and going you continued to misqualify the breath I gave you. What pain! What shame! You returned defeated and My Love makes you well, it heals your wounds and then, bathed in My Light, you leave once again. 
Oh Children of Life, I feel such Love for you all! Such Love! You are My Life. You are each a different manifestation, but all of you are Me. 
You go forth glorious from My Chalice only to come back in defeat. When will this end? I AM waiting. You have given Me such joy! What a Glorious step! You are expressing such Light! joy is returning to My Being. I can now watch you return as victors, I can now crown you with My Being. 
I feel such Love! I have always felt the Love, one way or another I have always felt it, but now you feel it. Can you perhaps feel My Joy? Feel the Joy of My Being; the Happy joy that I am experiencing. 
I feel so much Love! Feel the Joy in My Being! The Love! 
Oh Children, continue as you are! Continue as you are doing! Do not doubt; know that now more than ever My Being shelters you with Its Light. Do not doubt. I am Joyful, a joy that for centuries I have not known. It is like savoring the Divine Wine of Love. It is as if a delicate, pleasing elixir is pressed to My lips. It is the True, Majestic Essence of Life that brings Me this Glorious Wine. 
To see you with a purpose in your heart, coming together, with ever increasing Light over the same desire day after day, is something truly Glorious. My Being is replenished with Love and I’m raining it down on you, I can hardly contain My Joy. It is boundless and Beautiful, feel it!. 
6.- I will Pulsate from My BEING the Unity of all Life, the Unity with which My BEING shelters you, for I AM the Unity of all Life. I AM the Womb of the Father-Mother. 
7.- I AM the Divine Cup of Creation. I AM the Alfa and the Omega of your existence. I AM the Male-Female. I AM. I hold you within Me; from Me you go forth, to Me you return. I AM Life, I AM Love, I AM Nature, the Earth and the I AM Sun, and the joy I feel is the joy of the BEING, of your Being, and joyously you feel the joy of My BEING. 
8.- I AM the Chalice that offers you Life; My BEING. I gather you from Life, and surrender you in Communion to It and your Being then expresses itself, expressing My BEING. Revert to It; It is the Love with which I replenish you. You must come back to Me charged with the Love of My BEING. 
9.- I AM the Womb and the Seed, I AM the Creation. Children, receive Me! I AM. I pour My Immaculate Conception into you, I sustain you 
and gather you to Me. I AM the expression of your Being. I AM the Divine Mother. Life watches you blossom and adorns itself with your blooms and the perfume you generate. My joy is Your joy. Feel it! I AM Love. Feel it! 
Today I give thanks to My BEING for its marvelous expression, and I leave with you My Expression, My BEING. Receive it! I fill your Cups with My BEING and it remains there, vibrating. 
Children of the ONE, for we ARE ONE; WOMB-BODY-BEING take Communion with Life, surrender to It in Holy Communion. I have sustained you, I will always sustain you. The struggle in which you are now engaged takes place in every human being. I AM the manifestation of the struggle, Conquer Me. For the Unity of the BEING I pour My BEING into you. I AM the Alfa and the Omega, I AM your Being. 
The glorious hour approaches. Unction with Life will Be. I AM the cup that pours you forth., I AM the Cup that gathers you in. Surrender yourself to Life, Life will gather you in. 
10.- I AM the Womb, the Matrix, the Life and the Seed, that which creates and that which procreates. I AM Life in Unity with Life: The Divine Body, UNITY. 
As Divine Mother I leave you My BEING, in your Being. Feel It vibrating there, marking time, germinating the Light of My Seed. Let it be fertilized. My Seed is Light. I AM the Light, I AM Life. The Womb, The Cup, the Egg. I AM the Divine Seed that fertilizes Me and you are My Manifestation. 
We will BE ONE in the Glorious hour that approaches. The Womb-Cup-Seed-Body. ONLY LIGHT, ONLY LIGHT. I AM THE MALE-FEMALE I AM. 
The Light of My BEING enfolds you, the Light of My BEING I AM. Free yourself through it. I AM the Cup of Love. I envelop you in Love. Feel the Love! 
The Divine Mother, Life, shelters you with Her Light. I will envelop you with My Breath. We will be the Egg-Body. The Creation. 
Children, keep to the Path, I AM with you every step of the way, conquer Me and Free yourself through Me. The Eternal Mother awaits you. Immolate yourself in Her and you will reach the goal set by your Being. The Body. The Seed-Egg. YOUR BEING. 
The Divine Mother waits for you, filling you with HER BEING. 
The Divine Mother waits for you. Feel Me vibrating within you. Feel Me in the coming and going. 
I am waiting for you. I AM the goal, conquer Me. Free yourself through Me, I AM Life I AM. 
The Divine Mother waits to see you Glorious and Triumphant. My cup waits to see you divided no longer. My Egg waits for you in Holy Communion. 
I AM YOUR MOTHER, I AM LIFE.